There are few methods to install new versions of exMon Data Management to you computer:
Download from the web
If your organization has enabled exMon DM Web client, you can download the Windows client from the web.
1. Login to the web client by visiting: https://login.exmon.com/
2. Click on your user name in the top right corner and click "Download Desktop Version"
When someone invites you to exMon DM, you will receive an email with a download link to exMon DM client.
An exMon DM administrator can resend you an invite when needed.
1. Click the Settings button
2. Select "User Configuration", select the appropriate user and click "Resend invitation email"
Copy download link
If you have access to exMon DM on another computer you can copy a link to the installer within exMon DM
1. Click Settings
2. Select About and click "Download exMon DM" and "Copy setup file to Clipboard"
Now you have the path to the setup file on your clipboard and can either send a link to your colleague or open the link in your preferred browser to download.
If you don't have access to an exMon DM administrator, you can directly download exMon DM below.
To find out which version to download you can find it in the title bar of exMon DM
If you are not able to find the current version, download the most recent version below and log in. If you downloaded an incorrect version, exMon will help you downgrading to the correct version.
Direct download links: