- To publish a exMonDM table to PowerBI you start by sharing your table by pressing the advanced tab and pressing Share:
- Copy this value.
- Open PowerBI
- Select File -> Get data ->Web
- Paste your link from step 2 into the popup dialog and press OK
- Double click on the *.exMonDM.com link
- Right click the Column1 header, select Transform and transform the data to JSON
- Select the first record, switch to the Transform tab and select Convert To List
- Select the To Table button and Press OK in the popup
- Split the Records into separate columns by pressing the button in the right side of the header
- Close and Apply the results
- Now you can schedule refresh the data source and start creating your PowerBI report. Remember to convert your columns to the correct Data Types
Publish exMonDM table to PowerBI with REST API Print
Modified on: Fri, 7 May, 2021 at 4:16 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.