Convert database tables to exMonDM tables
A new property to table columns indicates whether the column must include a value. This property is set for each column in the Table Designer.
Database User Improvements
System columns can now be added to custom exMonDM indexes.
Open table in browser
Users with web enabled can now open their tables in browser from the desktop application. The 'Open in Browser' button is located in the Advanced tab of the Table Editor.
Bugfixes & Minor fixes
- Error message gets lost when action fails on save in table
- Error when importing data from the 'Import data' button in toolbar and set ignore to all columns
- Trying to import into table with no columns needs to notify users that they need to add columns first
- Unable to refresh open hierarchy after making changes to attribute names
- Import from database action saved to toolbar shows icon name as action name
- Renaming table does not rename it in tab
- Edit connections in import data when already existing table is open doesn't work
- Warn user if they are trying to create two new sql-tasks that have the same name. Make save button disabled.
- Changing values for multiple columns simultaneously did not always work
- Possible to press next when adding new user without writing an email
- Removing system keys from api share
- Sometimes generate password for DB user does not automatically pass password enforcement(missing 2 of 4 requirements)
- Save in settings doesn't disable save and navigation buttons while saving
- Telemetry crashed program when user could not connect to application insights
- Exporting project that contains tables with lookup columns would fail when the lookup table itself was not part of exported project